Battery Information Card
Lithium-Ion batteries in electronic cigarettes are similar to the batteries used across the world in everyday devices like mobile phones and are considered safe, but there can be personal safety risks if used improperly. All Infinity Mist supplied batteries have gone through extensive testing and most models have a built-in protection circuit, but it is vital to keep the following points in mind to ensure that you are using your batteries safely.
- Use the On/Off feature when your electronic cigarette is not in use.
- Only use the charger supplied with your product. Different batteries use different chargers.
- Always check the product instructions for recommended rating for charging batteries.
- Unless stated otherwise in the instructions never use usb charger plugs with a rating of more than 1A. Keep in mind most phone usb chargers are more than 1A.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended unless you are using a charging safety bag.
- Never submerge batteries in water or expose to extremely low or high temperatures.
- Safely dispose of batteries once they have reached their end of life (WEE Derivative).
- Always carry loose batteries in non-conductive containers, plastic or cardboard are fine, and never with metal/metallic objects such as loose change or keys.
If you need any additional safety information or general advice on the products you have bought from us please feel free to get in touch.
If a mains power socket is not supplied only use our range of safety plug adapters.
Batteries, Chargers and Variable Voltage Mods
These items come with a one month guarantee and have a life expectancy of 3-6 months. This does not affect your statutory rights. The guarantee covers any manufacturer defects and covers any repairs, or replacements, if deemed to be faulty or beyond repair. If the product has been damaged in any way we reserve the right to refuse a refund or return.
A 30 days manufacturer’s guarantee is applied to all mechanical mods. Please note that Mechanical Mods are exclusively for experienced users ONLY. Infinity Mist accepts no responsibility for the potential damage caused by the incorrect assembling of any mechanical mod.
E-Liquids and Drip Tips
Our warranty does not extend to these items due to the nature of the products. For health and safety reasons, as well as hygiene, we cannot offer warranty on either. This is unless our staff determine that the item received is the incorrect item or if there are any other extenuating circumstances.
Atomizers, Clearomizers and Cartomizers
Dead on arrival. The customer must contact us within 24 hours after receiving the item in order for the warranty to be applicable. Contacting us after this period will mean that we cannot offer a refund or return. Please note that this also applies to multipacks.
For items which are located in our accessories section and those of which are NOT electronic or which are tied to our Dead on Arrival warranty (filler bottles or cleaning kits), have a 30 days manufacturer’s guarantee.